venerdì 10 gennaio 2014

Stay





Skin: (Essences) -  Emma *noisette* 70L at TDR
Hair: (Little bones) - Mermaid Motel - Group GIFT
Sweater: [Mow] Black Open Sweater
Pants: (Quintessencia) - Milena Latex Red Pants
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Round and around and around and around we go 
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know 
Not really sure how to feel about it 
Something in the way you move 
Makes me feel like I can't live without you 
It takes me all the way 
I want you to stay 

Ohhh the reason I hold on 
Ohhh cause I need this hole gone 
Funny all the broken ones but i'm the only one who needed saving 
Cause when you never see the lights it's hard to know which one of us is caving 




                         

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento